1. Buffalo Chicken Sliders. These buffalo chicken sliders are super easy to make, and the blue cheese slaw on top makes them absolutely out of this world! For these you'll need:
- 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and shredded)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cabbage and carrot mix
- 4 tbsp. blue cheese salad dressing
- 12 slider buns
Starting with the blue cheese slaw, you'll want to place the cabbage and carrot mix into a medium bowl and toss it with the blue cheese salad dressing. For the buffalo chicken, in a medium sauce pan add the butter and hot sauce. Cook over low heat until the butter has melted and then add the shredded chicken and cook until heated through. We recommend browning the buns however, if you decide you don't want to, just pile the buffalo chicken onto the bottom half of each slider, top with blue cheese slaw and enjoy!
2. Guacamole Bacon Deviled Eggs. Deviled eggs are always a big hit with guests, but this recipe becomes even more delicious with the addition of bacon! You'll need:
- 6 boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 3 tbsp. bacon bits
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- Salt, pepper and cayenne pepper to taste
- Chili powder for garnish
Scoop out the yolks and mash them in a bowl. Add the guacamole, bacon bits, mayo and lime juice to the yolks and mix well, adding the salt, pepper and cayenne pepper as needed. Place a tbsp. of the mixture back into the egg and serve garnished with extra bacon bits and chili powder. It's that easy!
3. Crescent Roll Pizza Pockets. These are super easy to make and can be ready in 25 minutes. This makes it the perfect football snack to have on hand because it's easy to make more if you run out. You'll need:
- 1 can crescent dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 sliced pepperoni
- 1 tsp. grated parmesan cheese
Heat your oven to 375 degrees and unroll your dough into 4 rectangles on a cookie sheet. Press each piece of dough into a 6x4-inch rectangle. Spread 1 tbsp pizza sauce on half of each rectangle, sprinkle cheese and pepperoni slices on top, then fold over dough diagonally. Firmly press the edges with a fork to seal and sprinkle each pizza pocket with the grated parmesan cheese. You'll need to let these bake for about 13-15 minutes and then serve warm!
We hope you'll love these recipes for game time! Your guests will thank you as they are munching on these great finger foods and cheering on their favorite teams. If you're planning on taking your game watching party to go, stop by our dealership today and check out a few of our vehicles that are perfect for tailgating! We're located at 1510 E. Pierson Road, Flushing, MI 48433. Feel free to give us a call at (810) 659-5688 with any questions you may have. Family-owned and operated, Delehanty Ford has been serving the Greater Genesee County area for over 65 years with customer satisfaction as our top priority. Our sales and service departments are dedicated to providing the best experience for every customer.